CESL YouTubes

This blog is for CESL YouTubes. It was once (046) an EAP1 blog. We are CESL- Center for English as a Second Language, So. Illinois Univ., Carbondale IL USA. Welcome!

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Masaki

At first, I would like to say that I am a punk rocker. But I am not anarchist, and I don’t need a tattoo, big piercing, and drugs. So, I have only an “Attitude,” but it is enough for me to be a real punk rocker. Secondly, about 10 years ago, I met punk rock. My first punk rock experience was Ramones. I have listened to punk rock music since meeting Ramones. It is hard for me to explain about punk rock because if I write about it, I need 100 papers. If you want to know about punk rock, you should listen to Ramones at first. Thirdly, about 6 years ago, I was struck by Minor Threat. Their songs are not only belonging punk rock. I think Minor Threat’s lyrics are philosophy. I usually listen to world 80’s punk rock; especially I like US hard-core punk. However, I don’t know any band like Minot Threat. Minor Threat’s lead singer Ian MacKaye is exactly my hero. Their songs gave me a chance that I think about this world. If I have not met Minor Threat, I can’t think about WAR and PEACE. Finally, if you want to know about Minor Threat, please call me.

Minor Threat History
http://homepages.nyu.edu/~cch223/usa/minorthreat_main.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home