CESL YouTubes

This blog is for CESL YouTubes. It was once (046) an EAP1 blog. We are CESL- Center for English as a Second Language, So. Illinois Univ., Carbondale IL USA. Welcome!

Friday, December 10, 2004

The most important things to surviving 'CESL'

EAP1
Writing
SANG HEE


1. Teachers – We are need teachers for teaching us.
2. English Ability – We have to study English. We should improve our ability to speak English.
3. Family – Family always gives me reasons to live.
4. Friends – I am very gloomy without friends
5. Transportation – It is very convenient for us to use transportation.
6. Medical care – If I am sick. I have to go hospital
7. Good Health – It is the most important for me study.
8. Books – if I do not bring my book, teachers will scold me ^^*
9. Time – It is the most basic thing to live our society.
10. Money – if I do not have money, I would have to come back my motherland. And then , I should have to make a money

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home